1999 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Owner's Manual
The Sprinter is therefore even more spacious, with additional holders and stowage compartments for all the necessary everyday items. It is ideally “tailored” for solving a variety of professional tasks.
With the help of the Sprinter minivan, you can easily cope with a variety of transport tasks.
In its passenger compartment, you can simply – without the use of any tools – install up to three rows of seats. The well-proven gutters with quick locking technology guarantee a high level of safety. Moreover, it does not matter which seats you choose – double or triple.
The Sprinter can accommodate up to nine people in total. While maintaining room for their legs. And this applies to each of the passengers.
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter engine range includes 4 power options for 4-cylinder diesel engines with the latest common rail design with innovative elements such as piezo injectors (and in some versions) a two-stage BI-FLEX inflation system with two turbo heaters. As well as 2 – modern V6 petrol engine.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2008 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2007 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2006 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2005 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2004 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2003 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2002 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2001 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2000 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 1998 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Ask your question on the page Need Help!