2000 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Owner's Manual
Since 2006, the Daimler plant in Düsseldorf (Germany) has begun production of second-generation Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans (factory index NCV 3).
Sprinter is an outstanding minivan that has absorbed all the colossal experience and enthusiasm of its creators. As a result, you have a car in front of you, from which you have the right to expect a lot. Based on the tasks ahead, you can choose a minibus Sprinter in a variety of versions.
– 3 body lengths
– 2 roof height options
– Accommodation up to 9 people
– Wide choice of engines
– Wide range of additional equipment
– Gross weight options: 3.19 to 3.5 t
– For some versions, an option with a towed load of up to 3.5 tons is available
– Load capacity – up to 1,475 kg
– The volume of cargo space – up to 14 m³
In the cab of the car, a special set of storage compartments was developed, for the convenience of storing all sorts of little things. So, for example, a mobile phone, drinks and documents will always be within reach from the driver’s seat. However, this is not all. Now the backs of the front seats are equipped with mesh pockets, that is, the rear passengers will always have everything at hand.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2008 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2007 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2006 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2005 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2004 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2003 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2002 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2001 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 1999 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 1998 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Ask your question on the page Need Help!