2008 Mercedes-Benz SL Class Owner's Manual
The SL-Class is available in two versions. The first is equipped with a 3.5-liter 6-cylinder engine with direct fuel injection, multiple ignition during one cycle and a 4-stage change in the geometry of the intake tract. All this made it possible to squeeze 306 liters out of the unit. With. power and 370 Nm of torque. Up to 100 km / h, a car with such an engine accelerates in 5.9 seconds.
Under the hood of the second version, a bi-turbocharged V8 with a working volume of 4.7 liters is installed. It produces 435 “horses” and 700 Nm, which allows you to gain the first “hundred” in 4.7 seconds. The maximum speed, in both versions, is electronically limited to 250 km / h. Similarly, regardless of the configuration, the Mercedes-Benz SL-Class is equipped exclusively with a 7-speed automatic transmission and a Start-Stop system.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2013 Mercedes SL550
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
Ask your question on the page Need Help!