2010 Mercedes-Benz S Class Owner's Manual
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class is available in a variety of versions with petrol and diesel engines ranging from 3 to 5.5 liters. Their power ranges from 235 to 517 hp. s., and the level of fuel consumption – from 7.6 to 14.3 liters per 100 km in the combined cycle. The most powerful version is capable of accelerating a sedan weighing more than two tons to 100 km / h in 4.6 seconds.
Another complete S-Class is equipped with a BlueHybrid hybrid power plant. It consists of a 3.5-liter V6 with a capacity of 279 hp. with., an electric motor (20 kW) and lithium-ion batteries. For 100 km of track in the combined cycle, a car with such an installation requires about 8 liters of fuel.
All engines, including the hybrid, are mated exclusively to the 7G-Tronic 7-speed automatic transmission.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz S Class Myabach
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz S Class Coupe
- Mercedes W223
- Mercedes W221
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz S Class
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz S Class Coupe
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz S Class
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz S Class
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz S Class
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz S Class
Ask your question on the page Need Help!