2013 Mercedes-Benz M Class Owner's Manual
This car model has been produced since 1997. In 2015, the M-Class was renamed the GLE. It is a premium crossover of medium size. It was produced with a 5-door body type. There are three generations of the model. The last one was produced from 2011 to 2015. Similar car brands from other manufacturers – BMW X5, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Volkswagen Toureg.
Unfortunately, the engines are not economical – the most powerful engine consumes up to 22 liters of fuel, but its acceleration dynamics is impressive, up to a hundred acceleration is 4.8 seconds. That is, it can compete with more sporty cars.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2015 Mercedes Benz M-Class
- 1999 Mercedes Benz M-Class
- 1998 Mercedes Benz M-Class
- 1997 Mercedes Benz M-Class
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz M Class
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz M Class
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz M Class
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz M Class
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz M Class
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz M Class
Ask your question on the page Need Help!