2014 Mercedes-Benz CL Class Owner's Manual
The Mercedes CL-Class is considered one of the premium German cars. Its premiumness lies in the quality interior trim and a good set of features in the standard packages. The body is galvanized, but at extra cost, and the suspension is improved with additional chassis components and the same quality materials. This model is the third generation, which is designed for the U.S. market. The company Mercedes, classifies this model as a coupe, but produced as a sleek sedan, the new body technology introduces frameless doors, which are already presented in other brands. The main novelty of the model is the bias toward performance. To that end, a 3.0-liter turbocharged six-cylinder engine has been installed.
Now the CL-Class will be reduced to a single, all-wheel-drive model. Here the exterior body style has been updated, which includes the AMG Line package. The interior was not left out, it received a new steering wheel in a more sporty style and several options of upholstery with wood trim.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz CL Class
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz CL Class
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz CL Class
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz CL Class
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz CL Class
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CL Class
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CL Class
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CL Class
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz CL Class
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz CL Class
Ask your question on the page Need Help!