2016 Mercedes-Benz G Class Owner's Manual
One of the strengths and values of Mercedes-Benz is, of course, the G-Class. The cubic shape of the body remains, but only technology does not stand still, and this car keeps up with them. It still changed a little bit the exterior, changed the front end, namely the bumper and grille. Some lines were added and wheel arches widened.
The cabin received a beautiful new dashboard. The differential can be switched from the driver’s seat. The materials installed in the cabin are made of high quality. Nothing rattles or hangs, this is Mercedes which does not want to go off-road, even though it is designed for it.
Mercedes-Benz G-Class) is an all-wheel drive SUV of the K2 class. The restyled version of the model debuted in April 2012 at the Beijing Motor Show.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz G Class AMG
- Mercedes-Benz W463
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz G Class
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz G Class
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz G Class
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz G Class
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz G Class
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz G Class
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz G Class
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz G Class
Ask your question on the page Need Help!