2010 Mercedes Benz CLK-Class Owner's Manual
The famous Mercedes CLK has acquired a completely new look. The exterior design has received a new grille, modern optics with automatic settings, which is part of the Mercedes safety system. The body size has become larger and now the interior is more comfortable and the trunk has increased.
The interior has received all modern technology. The center console has a large 10-inch display, and the dashboard will be fully digitized. For complete comfort, three-zone climate control is installed as standard, which automatically creates the right temperature for the rear passengers as well. For an additional fee, the interior is made of leather materials, and the front seats will receive ventilation, in addition to the standard heating.
For safety purposes, a minimum of 10 airbags, throughout the cabin and an intelligent all-around vision system are installed. The engines will now be powered by a modern 8- and 9-speed automatic transmission.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2009 Mercedes Benz CLK-Class
- 2008 Mercedes Benz CLK-Class
- 2007 Mercedes Benz CLK-Class
- 2006 Mercedes Benz CLK-Class
- 2005 Mercedes Benz CLK-Class
- 2004 Mercedes Benz CLK-Class
- 2003 Mercedes Benz CLK-Class
- 2002 Mercedes Benz CLK-Class
- 2001 Mercedes Benz CLK-Class
- 2000 Mercedes Benz CLK-Class
Ask your question on the page Need Help!