2021 Mercedes-Benz G Class Owner's Manual
The G-Class 2021 has an all-new interior made in Hi-Tech style. There are three leather interior trim options to choose from. Eight-color illumination from the manufacturer is built in. The trunk in comparison with previous models has increased – its volume is 667 liters, if you fold the rear seats, the volume reaches impressive 1941 liters.
The new model has a minimum of engines to choose from – there are only two of them (diesel and gasoline). Volume of the diesel engine 3.0 liters, with a generated power of 340 horsepower (acceleration to 100 km / h for 6.4 seconds). The volume of the gasoline engine is 4.0 liters. and it gives 422 hp, accelerates to 100 km / h in 5.9 seconds. The advantage of the diesel engine is the low consumption, for this type of car, and is in urban mode, only 10.8 liters per 100 km.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz G Class AMG
- Mercedes-Benz W463
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz G Class
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz G Class
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz G Class
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz G Class
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz G Class
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz G Class
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz G Class
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz G Class
Ask your question on the page Need Help!