2009 Mercedes-Benz SL Class Owner's Manual
One of the most important innovations of the SL is that the body of the car is 89% aluminum, due to which its weight has been reduced by 100 kg (to 254). The rigidity of the structure, in this case, is 19,400 Nm / degree. The few things that aren’t made of aluminum are the windshield frame, door hinges, trunk lid, convertible roof frame and rear trunk floor panel. For their manufacture, magnesium alloy or steel was used.
The overall length of the car is 4617 mm, the width is 1877 mm, and the height is 1315 mm, that is, the sixth generation of the roadster has become slightly larger than its predecessor. The front suspension of the Mercedes-Benz SL-Class is a double-lever design, the rear is multi-link. Electronically controlled shock absorbers are installed on the car, regardless of the configuration.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2013 Mercedes SL550
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
Ask your question on the page Need Help!