2011 Mercedes-Benz SL Class Owner's Manual
The driving force behind the Mercedes-Benz SL can be one of several powertrains. The SL 63 and SL 65 versions have the same 585-horsepower V8 and 630-horsepower V12, but for simpler modifications, the engines differ from the pre-styling ones with more power. The in-line 3-liter engine on the SL 400 version produces 367 “horses” and 500 Nm, which is 35 hp. With. and 20 Nm more than before, and the 4.7-liter V8 on the SL 500 now has 455 hp. With. power. The choice of gearboxes is not provided. For AMG versions, this is a 7-speed automatic, for all others – a 9-speed automatic. The most powerful and, accordingly, the fastest SL accelerates from standstill to 100 km / h in four seconds.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class – roadster class “H2” in the back of the R321. The debut of the sixth generation of the model took place at the Detroit Auto Show in January 2012.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2013 Mercedes SL550
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL Class
Ask your question on the page Need Help!