2013 Mercedes-Benz SLK Class Owner's Manual
Wheel size for the 2013 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class will vary depending on the model you choose, although keep in mind that many manufacturers offer alternative wheel sizes as options. The wheel sizes available will change the range of tires you’ll be able to fit. Standard wheel sizes on the Mercedes SLK-Class range from 17×7.5 inches to 18×8 inches. Maximum width and height are 1,810 mm x 1,301 mm and can vary depending on the model.
Fuel consumption for the 2013 Mercedes SLK-Class depends on the selected engine type, transmission or model. The Mercedes SLK-Class consumes between 6.5 and 8.5 l/100 km. It is available with a fuel type called PULP.
Motorists often note such disadvantages of the vehicle as expensive spare parts, only summer operation, cramped interior, rigid suspension, poor plastic as the interior trim material and other. You also need to be prepared to listen to road noise during a long drive.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz SLK Class
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK Class
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK CLass
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLK Class
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz SLK Class
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLK Class
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK Class
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK Class
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK Class
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK Class
Ask your question on the page Need Help!