Mercedes W221 Owner's Manual
The Mercedes W221 was produced from 2005 to 2013. Although this model seems obsolete, it still attracts attention and looks quite solid for its years. It was equipped with powerful V8 and V12 engines with 525 and 610 horsepower. But this is also a disadvantage. Since the car is rear-wheel drive, its gearbox just can’t withstand the load from the powerful engine.
The same is with the automatic transmission, which from force will live 159 thousand kilometers. But the advantages are more. The body is simply huge and looks more like a limousine, and the interior is roomy and comfortable. All the details are of high quality and after years the plastic doesn’t crunch or squeal. The front seats are heated and cooled, which you will not find in a modern car.
It is worth noting that the suspension and braking system are reliable. But the pads wear out very quickly due to the high weight of the car.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz S Class Myabach
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz S Class Coupe
- Mercedes W223
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz S Class
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz S Class Coupe
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz S Class
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz S Class
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz S Class
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz S Class
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz S Class
Ask your question on the page Need Help!