2004 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Owner's Manual
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter – minivan class “L”. The restyled version of the second generation of the model debuted in April 2013.
Taking on the Sprinter update, Mercedes-Benz specialists did not limit themselves to corrective touches, modernizing the minivan in almost every aspect. And we started, of course, with the appearance. The car received a different grille, a new hood, bumpers, optics, and so on.
The interior of the Sprinter was also updated, although it was already spacious, comfortable and practical. The Germans improved finishing materials, installed a thicker steering wheel, changed the shape of the gearshift lever and finalized the Becker Map Pilot audio system and navigation system, while maintaining the versatility of the cabin. It, as before, can accommodate up to nine people, who will have access to storage compartments, mesh pockets on the backs of the seats, all kinds of holders and so on.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2008 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2007 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2006 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2005 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2003 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2002 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2001 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 2000 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 1999 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- 1998 Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Ask your question on the page Need Help!